RE: RoboHelp: Ready to Publish...how do I do that?

Subject: RE: RoboHelp: Ready to Publish...how do I do that?
From: Missy Smith <techpubsmistress -at- live -dot- com>
To: <connie -at- therightwordz -dot- com>, ASK TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:04:51 -0600

The help system is actually a user manual. No software application.

Currently they post three links per manual on the website: a pdf, a zip file that contains html and image files, and the html system.

Do you have to save a chm to a specific place? Will it not run from anywhere?

Missy

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390708/direct/01/

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com