RE: OT: Profanity in the workplace

Subject: RE: OT: Profanity in the workplace
From: "Connie Giordano" <connie -at- therightwordz -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:24:35 -0500

Those of us who have been subjected to proselytizing by persons of faith in
the workplace, are sensitive to the appearance of self-righteousness by
those who take offense where none was intended. In fact, because it assumes
facts not in evidence (the use of profanity does not automatically make me
or anyone else non-spiritual, it's just none of your business), some of us
find that offensive.

And by the way, now that you have repeatedly defended your right to be
offended, you should be aware that for at least some of us on this list, the
discussion has become, if not offensive, downright annoying... last time I
checked downright wasn't profanity, so I think I'm OK....

Connie Giordano