TECHWR-L Daily AnnouncementsPosted on Wednesday, October 27, 2010
"The first draft of anything is shit.
- Making the Mentor Partnership Work: Part Two (For the Mentor)
- Making the Mentor Partnership Work: Part One (for the Mentee)
- Boost your Business: Five Ways to Expand your Contacts
- Sample Documentation Plan
- Establishing and Building Mutual Respect with Technical Team Members
- DITA Boot Camp
- DITA: Getting Started
- MadCap Flare Basic/Intermediate 3-Day Seminar in Denver
- Free Webcast: Introducing Doc-To-Help
- STC Montreal Chapter: Content and Form: Writing with Reuse in Mind
- How to Create API/SDK Reference Documentation in a Click with Doc-To-Help
- Adobe RoboHelp 8: Essentials in Calgary, AB - in association with STC Alberta Chapter
- As a technical writer, do you have a preference for using open source tools and utilities?
- As a technical writer seeking employment, how often do you send post-interview thank you letters to potential employers?
- As a technical writer, how would you currently describe your relationship with the main development team you work with?
You're receiving this message because you subscribed to the TECHWR-L Daily Announcements. Find more information at http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-daily-announce.