Re: PC startup management programs - Win 7 ?

Subject: Re: PC startup management programs - Win 7 ?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>, "techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:44:36 -0800

Depends on how much you need to manage. I'm using "Startup Delayer" by R2
Studios. It's free, small, simple, allows you to control what programs load at
startup, what order they load in and how much delay to insert between them, and
gives you a choice of running it invisibly or having it display a console that
you can use to skip delays or programs on the fly as they queue up. Works in XP
and Vista; haven't tried it in 7 yet. The ones in your link are more powerful,
but I don't need any of their other functions.

Gene Kim-Eng