RE: PageMaker 6.5 to FrameMaker 8 conversion--Any Tips?

Subject: RE: PageMaker 6.5 to FrameMaker 8 conversion--Any Tips?
From: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
To: "David Neeley" <dbneeley -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 08:20:31 -0600

I used Interleaf extensively back in the mid-90s and then used
QuickSilver a couple of years ago for another division within our
company that had legacy docs housed in that program. It wasn't much fun
-- did not seem to be nearly as mature in its design and functionality
as FrameMaker, even at that point in time. It was a relief to be done
with the project. If I'd had additional projects with that group, I'd
have pushed hard for converting their manuals to Frame.