RE: Custom dictionary

Subject: RE: Custom dictionary
From: "Tim J. Slager" <TSlager -at- isdcorporation -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:50:25 -0500

I thought sure there was a way to disable the main dictionary, but I can't find it. I'm sure it is possible with a small VBA script, but will it then honor your custom dictionary?

This seems like such an obvious oversight by Microsoft. All they needed to do, was add "None" as an option under the Dictionary language drop-down menu. Then only the custom dictionary could be referenced.

I don't suppose it is possible to use wildcards to exclude all from the LEX file! :) I hope someone else can suggest how to do what you want to do.

tims