RE: Odd little printing quandary

Subject: RE: Odd little printing quandary
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "'McLauchlan, Kevin'" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 08:50:48 -0700

It could be as simple as that particular illustration requires more memory
to process in the printer than the printer has. So it sees that graphic,
sighs and moves on. I'm betting that's it, really. I've seen this before.

Check your printer settings to see if there are any options for making it
process, even if it takes a while. If not, do a test print with the printer
and see what they get.

sharon

Sharon Burton
Product Evangelist, Author-it