TECHWR-L Daily AnnouncementsPosted on Monday, August 22, 2011
- Tips & Tricks: Staying Productive-and Sane-when Working in Isolation
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) Systems and the Single Tech Writer
- Boost your Business: Five Ways to Expand your Contacts
- Getting Feedback on Our Work
- Understanding Business Communication Copyright Laws
Sponsoring this mailingIf you or your company would like to sponsor this mailing, contact the TECHWR-L Admins at admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information about costs and availability.
"Learning the value of silence is learning to listen to, instead of screaming at, reality: opening your mind enough to find what the end of someone else's sentence sounds like, or listening to a dog until you discover what is needed instead of imposing yourself in the name of training.
--Brother Thomas Dobush, The Art of Raising a Puppy
- Demo: MadCap Flare 7 - Introduction and Overview
- Advanced FrameMaker (live online training)
- Best Practices for Indexing Online Help
- Rich Media in PDFs with FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers+Multimedia Assistant (live online training)
- Best Practices Conference 2011
- Middlesex technical writing program fall course (Bedford, MA)
- 3D-PDFs with FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers+3D Assistant (live online training)
- Developing a Content-Management Strategy
- What's the best technology for collaborating?
- Whatâs the most challenging tech comm task to handle collaboratively?
- What kind of system do you use to manage technical communications content?
You're receiving this message because you subscribed to the TECHWR-L Daily Announcements. Find more information at http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-daily-announce.