Re: starting on page 2?

Subject: Re: starting on page 2?
From: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 10:38:39 -0700

First of all, the teachers stating that "it' always been done like this" is
the same as them still insisting that we double-space after punctuation.
That is, the teachers are mistaken. Sadly so.

Second, it's fairly simple to make Word behave in this regard if they
absolutely* insist *on their (mistaken) position. In the *Page Setup* dlg
box, click the *Layout* tab and then engage *Different first page*. You do
not need to mess around with section breaks.

http://www.doctohelp.com