Re: starting on page 2?

Subject: Re: starting on page 2?
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:45:17 -0400

Yep, your teachers are wrong. They're likely basing their assumptions
on either limited expertise or by the plethora of bad docs that have
come across their desk. Even in PDF you can designate page numbering,
both on the page and within the Acrobat navigation, to use multiple
numbering schemes based on the types of info in your publication.

Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood