Re: starting on page 2?

Subject: Re: starting on page 2?
From: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 11:53:12 -0700

And *if *APA style, please understand that much of the real world doesn't
adhere to it.

Four years ago a freshly-minted PhD was assigned to oversee our five-person
(software) technical writing department and had never heard of any style
other than APA. He had certainly never heard of the *Chicago Manual of Style
*, nor style guides published by Sun Microsystems, Apple Computer and
Microsoft regarding sw documentation. It took weeks to convince him that he
knew not of what he spoke.

</peace out>

http://www.doctohelp.com