Re: starting on page 2?

Subject: Re: starting on page 2?
From: Phil Snow Leopard <philstokes03 -at- googlemail -dot- com>
To: salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 16:47:56 +0700

APA is for academic writing, Chicago is for 'trade' or 'professional' writing.

Your intern knew plenty of what he spoke; you just didn't understand that his knowledge was for a different audience and context. Should the day arise when you want to go get an MA or PHD is Technical Communication, you'd be wise to ask his advice about style.

Best

Phil

http://www.doctohelp.com