RE: Anonymous: Burnout, advancement and career changing

Subject: RE: Anonymous: Burnout, advancement and career changing
From: "Margaret Cekis" <Margaret -dot- Cekis -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "'Bill Swallow'" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>, "'Keith Hood'" <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 14:19:25 -0500

Kudos, Bill.
Your summary statement, "It's all relative. A tech writer needs to be what
the role they're
filling needs them to be." is the best summary I've seen that accepts the
width, depth, and diversity of the technical writing profession. Too often,
too many of us see only our own corner of it, and have a hard time accepting
that our problems are not being addressed by others who have a whole
different range of problems and concerns than we do.
Margaret Cekis, Johns Creek GA

http://www.doctohelp.com