RE: everyday chrome (was RE: Chrome browser crash)

Subject: RE: everyday chrome (was RE: Chrome browser crash)
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 20:03:48 -0500

Still, it'll give me yet-another browser that I can recommend
for use in perusing our product WebHelp, and for those who
haven't already been using Chrome, and therefore laid bare
to the X-ray vision of Google, a less intrusive/prying
browsing tool. That could be important to some of our
customers, who often wear information-security paranoia
as a badge of honor. In the circles in which they move,
that's not a fault; it's a virtue.

or disclosing it.

http://www.doctohelp.com