RE: Is there a term for this?

Subject: RE: Is there a term for this?
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Joe Weinmunson <litlfrog -at- gmail -dot- com>, Milan DavidoviÄ <milan -dot- lists -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 16:24:19 -0500

Well, FLAMING winged pigs, of course.

He should do an end-run around the complainers and the problem,
by redefining it (to his superiors, not to the complainers).

The fact that candidates are unable to " find the second thing
on a short list" is - more or less - the desirable outcome of
a screening process.
Think about it.

Is there ANYTHING that people can be (and need to be?)
licensed to perform that they should be _allowed_ to be
licensed if they "can't find the second thing on a short list"?

Your friend is doing his part in making the world a safer
place for whatever-those-people-want-to-be-licensed-for.
He's also taking some of the load off the remainder of
the screening process.

They should be giving him a raise.

- k

or disclosing it.