RE: Employment....

Subject: RE: Employment....
From: Kat Kuvinka <katkuvinka -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:08:20 -0500

I hear this all of the time, and it makes me wonder. Prospective employers cannot be so naive as to think conflict does not exist, and that workers never leave because they are unhappy or are released because the are invaluable. My last employer recruited heavily from competitors, some of whom where known to have very disgruntled employees.

That being said, one former coworker almost had his termination agreement revoked after speaking ill to an interviewer who happened to know our former boss and got back to him with the comments. I guess it is not what you say but how you say it.

Of course we want to work with positive people, but no one is happy all of the time and stress and conflict are inevitable. I think it takes guts to get out of a horrible situation, and not just stay there because you need a job.

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help