RE: What is happening to us -- was RE: What's wrong with this headline?

Subject: RE: What is happening to us -- was RE: What's wrong with this headline?
From: Kat Kuvinka <katkuvinka -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 17:13:30 -0400

When I first used FM, I was working in a Unix shop where we all had X Windows running on SPARCStations and Indigos, and EVERYBODY used FM. No one had PCs, nobody used Word. I guess that is why I never though FM was so hard to use, but it was a lot simpler then.

Good times...

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help