Re: Having fun with your resume - good idea/bad idea

Subject: Re: Having fun with your resume - good idea/bad idea
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 11:19:43 -0400

Good advice, but better served to figure out of the company is a good fit
for you. I've had more than my fair share of job hunting, and I'm at the
point where I'm not going to change who I am or mask my personality and
disposition just to get a job. Will I submit a completely off-the-wall
resume? No. But I won't be jumping through hoops (on paper or in person) to
appear to be a perfect fit in a company that is nothing like who I am or
how I work.

--
Bill Swallow
Content Solutions Manager