Re: Creative Labeling

Subject: Re: Creative Labeling
From: Rick Stone <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: Don Cunningham <doncunningham79 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, Hannah Drake <hannah -at- formulatrix -dot- com>, "Brian -dot- Henderson -at- mitchell1 -dot- com" <Brian -dot- Henderson -at- mitchell1 -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 14:36:30 -0600

Sort of begs the question:

Are there dogs for hearing impaired individuals?

And if so, do we refer to them as "hearing-ear" dogs?

Rick :)

On 12/17/2013 1:44 PM, Don Cunningham wrote:

Sign in post office: "Only seeing-eye dogs allowed." (Audience?)

Don C.

Learn more:

Creative Labeling: From: Janoff, Steven
RE: Creative Labeling: From: Brian.Henderson
Re: Creative Labeling: From: Hannah Drake
Re: Creative Labeling: From: Don Cunningham