Re: LinkedIn - Facebook for Professionals? or is it really "Myspace"

Subject: Re: LinkedIn - Facebook for Professionals? or is it really "Myspace"
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 09:09:05 -0700

If you're looking for work in Silicon Valley and you're not on
LinkedIn, that would be almost as weird as not having an email
address.

It's pretty much Facebook for work. The more connections you make with
people you work with or have worked with, the more likely it is to
suggest connecting with people you actually work with or have worked
with.