Re: Help Products like WalkMe

Subject: Re: Help Products like WalkMe
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: Monique Semp <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 18:09:46 -0700

Monique,

That's a great link. Thanks for that link. Neat that one of the founders of
WhatFix responded as "The first competitor to WalkMe".

I just remembered, our team did localize WhatFix content, but the
localization team warned that many translations added 30% to the content,
so the authors had to consider that when spacing the balloons.

I think my problem was the lack of an actual content-management mechanism
that lived outside the WhatFix interface. For example, if you wanted to
produce content before your app was ready. Or, when sending content for
translations, there wasn't an automated way to isolate only the content
that changed.

Another consideration is that WalkMe is closely tied to Salesforce. That
might provide valuable benefit if Salesforce exists in your process
workflow.

-Tony