Re: STC

Subject: Re: STC
From: "Focus on 3 things: Quality, Quality, Quality" <raven -at- USABLE -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1993 15:29:45 EST

Susan,
Good luck with your talk. This is just a quick reply because,
more than anything, being on the listserv lists has preoccupied me
with replying to requests ! :)

I use the internet on a daily basis for my work. Specifically,
on one project I'm writing about about a pice of software Digital
bought from another compay in Cambridge, England. The Cambridge
developers and I (I'm in New Hampshire) are sending mail back and
forth on a daily basis--answers to questins, programming examples,
comments on my latest draft, and so on.

On my other project, I recently sent out a Fortran
questionnaire to over 70 fortran users on the internet.

Mary Beth Raven
Digital Equipment Corporation