Re: STC'S Electronic Bulletin Board

Subject: Re: STC'S Electronic Bulletin Board
From: "Focus on 3 things: Quality, Quality, Quality" <raven -at- USABLE -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1993 08:45:39 EST

>TO: Binion Amerson et other fellow STC-ers:

>FROM: Jack Ferstel, Senior Member STC, U. of SW Louisiana

> Why don't we push for an Internet connection for the STC office?

> There are many universities in the DC area that offer special rates to
>non-profit organizations who wish to use their e-mail facilities.

Hear hear! What a great idea! I know that you, Binion, are occupied
with the upcoming conference. Perhaps it would be best to approach
Jo-Ann Hackos about it; Maybe we could get the Board of directors to address the
issue at their meeting at the conference in June (or before that!)

To Jack: How do we go about contacting universities for special rates for
non-profit orgs??

Mary Beth Raven
Digital Equipment Corporation
Nashua, NH