Contribute or don't complain...

Subject: Contribute or don't complain...
From: Joyce Hammock <HBJ -at- NIHCU -dot- BITNET>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1993 13:48:22 EDT

I don't think you understand, Chris...it's simply the fact that
sending a simple instruction on how to unsubscribe (which, if
this continues ad infinitum, I am going to use) drags on and on
...how about something new (and useful, and interesting), etc. I
think we all know that many, in fact most people probably don't
RTFM, and it is not always a function of not understanding. It's
often a matter of availability, and proximity to the material.
(Good Grief! I don't believe I'm contributing to this).

Please...let's let the dead horse rest in peace.
Comments: To: techwr-l -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu

How many people complaining about the discussion have contributed to
the discussion. If you see so clearly that we are all rambling and
silly writers, why don't you contribute some of your profound
knowledge to our discussions.

I know it is an over used expression, but you get out what you put in.

Chris
harris -dot- cloris -at- ic1d -dot- harris -dot- com