The not-so-new anymore topic

Subject: The not-so-new anymore topic
From: Justine <correaj -at- SDSC -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1993 12:31:05 PDT

I'm probably going to get beaten up for this one, but why is everyone so
intent on getting a developer's respect? The customer/user's respect is
what I want -- if I'm getting that who cares what everyone else thinks? I
don't work for developers or trainers or supporters or managers or funders.
I work for users.

Go in search of their opinions -- fix what they don't like and celebrate
what they love.

correaj -at- sdsc -dot- edu
I represent only myself.