E-Mail Address for comments

Subject: E-Mail Address for comments
From: Jon Waldron x4415 <jon -at- SWIFT -dot- HQ -dot- ILEAF -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1993 19:15:57 EDT

Mark Levinson writes...

> I think it's good that some manuals include several comment sheets, so that
> I needn't worry about using one even if I don't have a definitive opinion
> yet, or even if I'm not the only person who might want to comment.
> Maybe there should be comment sheets between the chapters, like
> advertisements, so that you couldn't easily ignore them. Or maybe
> surveys should be sent separately as follow-ups.

> Then there are various electronic alternatives, particularly if your
> customers have e-mail...

Just as a point of information,
Interleaf, Inc. has an e-mail address for electronic comments
regarding the documentation. If you have ever wanted to sound off
about Interleaf documentation or make suggestions you think would
improve it, send mail to:

doc-comments -at- ileaf -dot- com

You should receive an auto-reply message within a short time. If you
have requested a response, a live human being will respond with
e-mail.

That's the infomercial. I'm also interested to know if anyone else on
this list has experimented with electronic doc support via e-mail or a
BBS and what you've learned...

Jon Waldron
Sr. Mgr. Tech. Doc.
Interleaf, Inc.