Re: STC, from Board of Directors

Subject: Re: STC, from Board of Directors
From: Joan Miles <miles -at- CCD -dot- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1993 13:05:33 EDT

> Another respondent to my post recommended last December's issue of InterCom
> which has a description of the non-profit status of the STC, as well as the
> 1991-92 annual report. Readup and start flinging more comments!

> Does anyone know offhand whether that issue addresses Conference costs?

No, it does not. I got the Conference costs from the *Intercom*
supplement on the 40th Annual Conference. It covered everything
including programs and registration forms. I'm not sure when I
received it, but it must have been sometime around March/April.

Joan, again!

--

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu
at the same time. I think I've forgotten