Re: Oops!

Subject: Re: Oops!
From: Ken d'Albenas <kendal -at- AUTOTROL -dot- CUC -dot- AB -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1993 12:08:42 MDT

I just sent some totally irrelevant cut-and-paste text to the entire
my mail tool wanted to send it to you-all instead. Sorry!

(Just another small reason not to make the default reply address be
the whole list. But that's another issue.)

Cheers,

Ken d'Albenas
(-::
Replies to: kendal -at- autotrol -dot- cuc -dot- ab -dot- ca
Flames to: kendal@/dev/not

-----
----- "I'm not having an excellent day today. May I go home?"
-----