Re: Dress codes

Subject: Re: Dress codes
From: Stephen Bernhardt <sbernhar -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1993 11:57:15 -0600

There's more to it that that. I think people continue to deny that they
get softer and rounder and fleshier as they sink into middle age. I know
my medium shirts don't fit like they used to and I just threw
away--actually gave away--two Hathaways because I am really not
comfortable in their medium dress shirts. Denial is the word.
steve