Re: Been there done that now what?

Subject: Re: Been there done that now what?
From: Steve Read <sread -at- HURSLEY -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1993 13:56:57 GMT

This weekend's project is to slant my CV towards consulting/project
management/user requirements gathering and then blast it round to
see what happens.

Thanks to all who responded here and in my mailbox. I've come away
with several good ideas.
--
Steve Read sread -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
IBM UK Not IBM's opinion, blah, blah, blah