Forms design

Subject: Forms design
From: Kris Jaeger <krisj -at- MEI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 1994 08:29:00 -0600

Has anyone had experience with designing forms or know of any books that
would be of help in designing forms?

We've been asked to design several forms for Marketing and Customer Service
and there may be more opportunities for design work. We need to come up to
speed and are looking for resources to help us.

We're working on MacIntosh IIcx using FrameMaker 3.0. You can post
directly to me or to the list if you think it's relevant to the group.
Thanks!

Kris Jaeger Marquette Electronics, Inc.
krisj -at- mei -dot- com Diagnostic Technical Communication
8200 W. Tower Avenue
Milwaukee WI 53223 USA
(414) 362-2605