Re: Trade Mark Notices

Subject: Re: Trade Mark Notices
From: Kris Jaeger <krisj -at- MEI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 1994 11:19:43 -0600

>Sue, I have a nifty brochure from the United States Trademark Association
>called "A Guide to the Care of Trademarks" which tells trademark handling
>requirements. If you'd like a copy, email me an address or fax number and
>I'll send it to you. I'm at jwg -at- acd4 -dot- acd -dot- com -dot-

Jim --

Any chance I could get a copy of the brochure too or an address where I can
write to get one. We're revamping/clarifying our trademark usage and any
info we can get is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Kris Jaeger Marquette Electronics, Inc.
krisj -at- mei -dot- com Diagnostic Technical Communication
8200 W. Tower Avenue
Milwaukee WI 53223 USA
Telephone: (414) 362-2605
Fax: (414) 357-5988