Re: Desperately Seeking Icons

Subject: Re: Desperately Seeking Icons
From: Sarah Mahoney <smahoney -at- U -dot- WASHINGTON -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 1994 10:06:21 -0800

We also need to get ahold of some icons for a new batch tracking system.
I've heard there is a public place on the internet (the Univ. of Illinois?)
where you can ftp some files. Anyone know of the address?
Thanks.

Sarah Livingston Mahoney (206) 685-8979/wVM
Alumni/Donor Information Systems (206) 685-8911/FAX
4534 11th Ave. NE, Suite 208
Seattle, WA 98105 (JC-22)