Neat Message about TECHWR-L

Subject: Neat Message about TECHWR-L
From: ejray -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 1994 09:42:13 CST

Hi gang!
I wanted to pass this message along to you. It was addressed to me
originally, but the credit actually goes to all of you.
This one certainly made my day.
Eric
ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu

>Eric, your TECHWR list server is wonderful, and it has changed my outlook
>on this career. I've been a tech writer for about 4 years now. In that
>time, my idealism has waned from thinking of tech writing as a profession,
>to thinking of it as just a job--and a poorly regarded/poorly paid one at
>that.

>I'm continually impressed by the caliber of the postings and the
>professionalism, sincerity, and scrappiness of the people who participate.

<stuff deleted>

>Doug Fettig
>DFETTIG -at- nyd -dot- legent -dot- com

Pretty neat way to start the week, huh? Seriously, I think
this reflects very well on all of us, occasional digressions
into trivia or irrelevancies notwithstanding.