NEW QUESTION

Subject: NEW QUESTION
From: TERESA DIANE STUBBS <stubbs -at- ACAD -dot- MWSC -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 1994 08:24:22 -600

Technical Writers:

I am a senior technical communications major doing an independent study on the
role of the technical writer in today's marketplace.

I would like as many responses as possible to the following 3 questions:

* What are your job responsibilities?

* What makes you qualified for your job (i.e. degree or experience)?

* What would you recommend that TW majors do to best prepare themselves
for the career of technical writing?

Thank you,
Teresa Stubbs
Senior Technical Communications Major