Re: Texts for Manuals Writing Course

Subject: Re: Texts for Manuals Writing Course
From: "usrhr.US" <usrhr -at- ZEUS -dot- MILLIPORE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 1994 11:14:31 -0500

Michael Gos recently asked for references to good texts for use in teaching a
Techncal Writing course. I just completed a course and we used a brand new
text.

The text is:

"Writing for the Computer Industry" by Kristen Woolever of Northeastern
University.

I suspect you can reach Kristen via e-mail but I don't know her account name.
If it follows the pattern of the account name Northeastern assigned to me it
would be:

krwoolever -at- lynx -dot- neu -dot- edu

Good luck with the course.

Dick Harris
usrhr -at- bedford -dot- millipore -dot- com