Re: National Technical Writers' Week

Subject: Re: National Technical Writers' Week
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 1994 11:18:43 -0600

It looks to me like the Tech Writers' Week press release
is a joke.

It is true, however, that some chapters of STC have had
statewide declarations of "Technical Writers Week," and
I also believe that the current push is to have every
chapter try to get it declared in the same month (August,
if my memory serves correctly).

I for one would love for a *real* "National Technical Writers Week"
to be given the same standing around here as "National Engineers
Week" does.

LaVonna Funkhouser
technical writer
Halliburton