Legal = polite?

Subject: Legal = polite?
From: Arthur Comings <atc -at- CORTE-MADERA -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 1994 14:02:57 PDT

Well, it's not fun if you're worried that someone's going to quote you
out of context. I've been there myself.

Personally, I respect her viewpoint, which you're dismissing out of
hand.

I wouldn't be so quick to equate "legal" with "ethical" and "polite."

Arthur Comings
Senior Technical Writer
GeoQuest Data Management Division
5725 Paradise Drive, Suite 100
Corte Madera, CA 94925
(415) 927-6215
atc -at- corte-madera -dot- sds -dot- slb -dot- com