Word Perfect

Subject: Word Perfect
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <arlen -dot- walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 1994 08:34:59 -0500

One very good reason for using Word Perfect (it's what we use it for) is
that it's quite comfortable working in Japanese as well as in english, or
for that matter in most other languages.

I should note that we're using it on a Mac, and version 3.0 for the Mac is
quite adept at working under several different languages, including those
which read from right to left instead of left to right. We're quite happy
with it, so far. Microsoft, on the other hand, continues to treat the Mac
as if it were another Windows machine, and so doesn't support any feature
of the Mac which doesn't have a Windows analog. Therefore, no real foreign
language support.

Have Fun,
Arlen

arlen -dot- walker -at- jci -dot- com
This mail message contains 100% recycled electrons