Writer's Almanac

Subject: Writer's Almanac
From: "Less is more." <yvonne -at- VENUS -dot- SMARTSTAR -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 May 1994 09:48:30 -0700

Before William Horton's session on multimedia at the STC Conference started,
Horton displayed quotes from the "Writer's Almanac". This is a collection of
quotes relevant to writers and writing. I believe he and John Brockmann
created the collection.

During a break in the talk, he mentioned that the "Writer's Almanac" is out
of print and that he would be willing to put a copy on STC's BBS.

Perhaps someone on the list who knows him could suggest that he either post
it to TECHWR-L or (since it is fairly long) allow Eric Ray to store a copy
that we could retrieve using list server commands.

Yvonne DeGraw
SmartStar Corporation
Santa Barbara, CA
yvonne -at- smartstar -dot- com