Politics

Subject: Politics
From: "Vollbach, Elizabeth" <evollbach -at- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 1994 14:14:09 PST

O.K., I have just been reminded by a former coworker (who seems to
enjoy catching my email errors) that the near demise of San Diego's
economy in the last few years is/was, actually, pre-Clinton. I stand
corrected.

I forget that I can't blame Clinton for ALL our country's woes. :*)

But I haven't forgotten that politics is an inappropriate subject for
our list. I apologize.

Beth