Re[2]: Portfolios

Subject: Re[2]: Portfolios
From: Jane_Torpie_at_III-HQ -at- PROTEON -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 1994 17:47:00 EST

Len -

That story about the socks is hilirious. It reminds me of a story I heard at my
last job. I don't know if the storyteller was at the meeting or just heard
about it, but it's still funny.

At some critical point in a project, some of the technical people from Apple (a
group that was based in Silicon Valley) had to meet with IBM. IBM folks
stereotypically wear blue suits with white shirts and conservative ties; they
reportedly appear really uptight. What to wear?

The Apple guys wore blue suits and bare feet.