OS/2 Help WYSIWYG editor

Subject: OS/2 Help WYSIWYG editor
From: mpriestley -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 1994 18:24:28 EDT

Chuck Martin writes:
>On a more serious note, does anyone know of/use any good WYSIWYG tools
>for OS/2 Help? A program called UniversalHelp used to make the claim
>of both Windows and OS/2 Help, but I don't see it advertised anymore.
>Thanks.

Personally I'm a bag-em tag-em kinda guy - but I've heard of a couple of
tools:

IPF Editor - Perez Computing (I think)
HyperWise - IBM

I haven't tried IPF Editor. HyperWise appears to work alright with
uncomplicated constructions, but is less reliable with IPF's more advanced
features. It would be available to you internally, though.

Take care,

Michael Priestley
mpriestley -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Disclaimer: speaking on my own behalf not IBM's