Bad resumes

Subject: Bad resumes
From: Brian Bennett <bb18+ -at- ANDREW -dot- CMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 1994 17:29:56 -0400

One resume that we received was a booklet-style (11x17 folded) resume with a
three-column format (it looked very much like a newspaper). There was very
little formatting to draw attention to headings. The worst thing about it,
though, was the header and footer on each page. Above the header line
appeared the text "header." Below the footer line appeared the text "Page #."

By the way, I don't mean to cut on booklet-style resumes. I think they're
fine if you stick with the standard format.

Brian

Brian S. R. Bennett
Senior Information Developer
H. B. Maynard and Company
Pittsburgh, PA 15220

Phone: 412/921-2400 ext. 123 FAX: 412/921-4575