Diagrams

Subject: Diagrams
From: Cynthia Schwartz <cynthia_schwartz -at- M1MAIL -dot- SBI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 1994 11:39:04 U

Subject: Time: 11:31 AM
OFFICE MEMO Diagrams Date: 8/11/94
Hi -

Advice please: I've been asked to draw some network diagrams as part of a
presentation. My sense is that the end product will have alot of lines
connecting network devices (routers, concentrators, servers, end user
machines).

In addition, I'll probably need to overlay some lines on maps (of the U.S. and
the world), showing how my firm's network connects its domestic and
international sites.

Can someone suggest any software packages that run on a MAC? I need something
EASY to use that contains network symbols (if there are ones already out there)
and maps. If I need to buy two packages (one for the diagrams and one for the
maps) - that's okay.

Thanks alot -
Cynthia