Help a Novice

Subject: Help a Novice
From: Linda Anderson <74762 -dot- 2427 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 1994 21:23:25 EDT

Forgive me if this seems like a strange message. I am a recent subscriber
to Compuserve and have spent the last week trying to figure out how to
access the STC forum on the Internet. I am trying to ascertain three things:
1) if anyone receives this message
2) if I can receive messages in return, and
3) if anyone would be willing to "tutor" me on how I can access the forum
from Compuserve to download the messages out there. I would sure
appreciate any help anyone is willing to give me. My address is 74762.2427@
compuserve.com.
Thanks in advance. Hope someone gets this.

Linda Anderson