thanks for many quick responses!

Subject: thanks for many quick responses!
From: Matt Hicks <matt -at- UNIDATA -dot- UCAR -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 09:15:37 -0600

Thanks to all who responded to my plea for help on Friday (about 20 of you,
give or take 3). The word I was looking for _was_ "aurally", as many of you
suggested. I was feeling kind of dim and thinking that I needed to work some
crossword puzzles over the weekend when I got the first response with this
answer. But it seems that the question gave pause to somewhere between a
third and a half of those who responded, so I didn't feel so bad that
"aurally" was not on the tip of my tongue (which could have been unhygienic
anyway :-).

So, again, many thanks to all you helpful techwarellers (sounds like a breed
of small fuzzy dogs, doesn't it?).

Matt Hicks, Tech. Writer, Unidata * I may not agree with what you
Boulder, CO, (303)497-8676, ******* say, but I'll defend to the
matt -at- unidata -dot- ucar -dot- edu ************* death my right to mock you.