translations software

Subject: translations software
From: J1 -dot- DXW -at- ISUMVS -dot- IASTATE -dot- EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 15:33:47 CDT

Dear Newsgroup,

I am currently a part of an organization which has recently
gained some international members from Mexico, Canada, Europe, and
Australia. As a person who works with publications for our
organization, I have been asked to look into the feasibility of
translating our publications into other languages. We will
try to start with Spanish and French.

Does anyone know of software that can help us do this translating?
Are there any experiences which might help me in this task.

--Don Whalen
Association of College and University Housing Officers-International