Full-Screen Color Monitors

Subject: Full-Screen Color Monitors
From: MMB1 <mmb1 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 1994 14:35:01 -0400

HI! The documentation department of our company is considering purchasing
full-screen color monitors within the next few weeks/months, but no one
knows of any that will work with our equipment setup and requirements.
(We're also a little gun-shy because we've had some bad experiences with
some Sigma wide-screen monitors a couple of years ago.)

If you have any advice on what's good (and conversely, what to avoid!), I
look forward to hearing from you. If you have a recommendation, please
list the video driver you're using! Also, we do have a budget, so pricing
information is also appreciated.

Monitor description:
- 20" ultrahigh resolution color monitor

Must be compatible with:
- 486 or Pentium PCs
- Microsoft Windows-based programs (Framemaker, Ventura Publisher, - Corel
Draw, Word for Windows, Excel)
- LanMan networks (which are memory hogs!)
- HP Laserjet printer drivers
- Screen capture programs such as Hijaak Pro

Thanks in advance,

Madeline Bechtold
mmb -at- qad -dot- com
MMB1 -at- aol -dot- com
74763 -dot- 3243 -at- compuserve -dot- com