Re: publicity

Subject: Re: publicity
From: Marilynne Smith <m -dot- smith182 -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 1994 03:58:00 UTC

>> I had no intention of becoming a technical writer <snip>

Are these the same people who are having trouble with being respected in
their field?

My first ambition was to be a mommy. My second was to be a writer. My
third was to be the world's best technical writer (I'm still working on it).

At work, I only speak of the third ambition. <grin>

Marilynne
m -dot- smith182 -at- genie -dot- geis -dot- com